BT001 AMMO 1/35 PZKPFW.IV PLASTIC KIT
(Including VAT at 20%)
BT001 - 1/35 Pz.kpfw. IV Ausf. G Mid/Late - 2 in 1
Officially designated Panzerkampfwagen VI Ausf G, this state-of-the-art kit places the workhorse of the Panzerkorps in your hands. Introducing the most technically accurate modern kit available of the most heavily produced German tank of the second world war. Commonly referred to as the Panzer IV, this all-inclusive masterpiece includes a full range of options and components, giving you the modeler a host of possibilities previously unavailable in one state of the art scale model kit. Exterior options include individual photo-etched 0.15 scale thickness schürzen for both hull and turret, optional slide molded KwK 40/L3 and the KwK 40/L48 gun barrel options, road wheels with and without tires, crew stowage items, extra track links of both Panzer IV and T-34 for stand of armor, and of course pioneer tools and buckets featuring photo-etched handles. The complex hinges, brackets, and distinguishing external exhaust have been faithfully reproduced to a new level of scale accuracy and refined detail.
This brand-new release is sure to be the most popular 1:35 German AFV release of 2019, delivering the ever-popular Panzer IV with a level of value and accuracy discerning modelers demand.
- Slide mold technology and professional research through out every refined detail
- Includes both KwK 40/L3 and the KwK 40/L48 gun barrel options
- Photo-Etch includes accurately scaled 0.15 individual schürzen
- Multiple road wheel options with fine surface detail
- One-piece lower hull in full detail for ease of accurate assembly
- Both Panzer IV and T-34 spare track links for add on armor
- Additional Welded and riveted mid-late unique 30mm armor plate featured
- Reference material renderings included