Tiger Camo AMMO Face Mask
Reusable hygienic protective face mask suitable for adults. 28cm. 14 cm. M
European standard specification UNE 0065:2020 Reusable hygienic masks for adults. Requirements of materials, design, confection, marking and use.
This distinctive camouflage pattern takes us back in time to the Vietnam War, where it was developed by the South Vietnamese Armed Forces. It was later adopted by units of the U.S. Special forces until the end of the conflict.
We could not leave this iconic camouflage out of AMMO's collection of reusable hygienic protective masks.
With all the quality features and safety certificates in accordance with the UE standard UNE 0065:2020 for reusable adult hygienic masks.
Reusable hygienic protective mask FACE MASK SUITABLE FOR ADULTS 28cm. 14cm. M.
Lab certified filtration efficiency AEROSOLS > 95%
Lab certified filtration efficiency PARTICULATE > 94%
External layer: 86 g waterproof & antibacterial, 100 % polyester. Inner layer: 135gr Comfort Line Plus 100 % polyester Reusable: can be washed in a washing machine at 60 oC (140 oF). Maintains properties up to 20 washings.
WARNING: This mask is not a medical device (SP) according to Directive 93/42/EEC and Regulation (EU) 2017/745, nor is it Personal Protective Equipment as defined by EU Regulation (EU) 2016/425.
The hygienic face mask does not exempt the user from the application of barrier gestures supplemented by social distancing measures which are essential in accordance with the recommendations indicated by health authorities.
For the mask to be effective, it must be worn correctly as indicated below.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE HOW TO WEAR THE FACE MASK
Place the mask over bare skin free of hair in contact with the users skin while observing the following steps:
- Clean your hands with soap and water or alcohol-based hand sanitizer before touching the face mask.
- Bring the mask to the face, level with the bridge of your nose.
- Hold the mask from the outside and place a loop around each ear, without crossing them over. Pull the bottom of the mask over your lower face to ensure that the mask covers the chin.
- Mould or pinch the stiff upper edge to the shape of your nose. Check that the face mask is positioned correctly. This requires ensuring that the mask fits snugly and there is no breathing discomfort.
- Don´t touch the mask once its secured on your face. If the user needs to touch the mask, he/she should first clean his/her hands with soap and water or alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
NOTE: Collective protection measures take precedence over individual protection measures.
HOW TO TAKE OFF THE FACE MASK
To avoid contamination when removing a mask, the following steps should be followed:
- Remove protective gloves (if used).
- Clean your hands with soap and water or alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Carefully remove the face mask from your face without touching the outer section of the mask.
- After removing the mask, clean your hands again with soap and water or alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
HOW TO WASH AND DRY THE FACE MASK
Wash and dry the mask according to the manufacturers directions. Complete a full wash cycle to include regular detergent, wash, and rinse at 60 °C (140 °F). Avoid contact and cross contamination between used face masks yet to be washed and clean clothes.
The person in charge of washing must be protected when handling used face masks. Don´t use products that may degrade or damage the materials and reduce their protective properties. Completely dry the face mask within 2 hours of washing it.
Don´t dry or sanitize the face mask using a microwave oven. Avoid placing the mask in environments with risk of contamination during both drying and subsequent storage. Visually inspect the mask after each washing cycle with protective gloves or clean hands. If any damage to the mask is detected including loose fit, deformation, or wear and tear, the mask must be discarded.
DISPOSING OF THE FACE MASK
Once the face mask has reached the maximum stipulated washing cycles, it should be discarded to reduce the risk of infection. Procedure for safe disposal of the face mask: the masks should be placed in a plastic bag and disposed of in a trash bin, preferably with a hands-free lid.
Use a double bag to preserve the contents of the first bag in case the outer one is torn open. Used face masks can also be disposed of in bio-waste containers.
MAXIMUM CONTINUOUS USE
For reasons of comfort and hygiene, it is recommended not to use the face mask for more than 4 consecutive hours. If the mask becomes wet or damaged with use, it should be replaced. During use, the mask must only be removed following the previous instructions.
The face mask should be washed whenever it becomes dirty, damp, or cannot be fitted properly on the face. The mask should not be used if it is dirty or wet. If the face mask is to be stored for a period of time, avoid contact with any surface. The face mask must not be worn under the nose or chin or on the forehead during or after use.